About Our Home Insurance
Everyone needs home insurance.* Homeowner insurance can provide much more than just protection for your dwelling against fires and storms. It provides a feeling of security and peace of mind for you and your family.
Homeowner Insurance Provides Protection:
Renters and owners of condominiums need insurance protection as well. The policies are tailored to fit these clients needs using certain combinations of the coverage found in a standard homeowner policy.
- When your home or personal property is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss
- Provides coverage for covered liability claims when you injure someone or damage his/her property and are deemed legally responsible for the injury/damage
- Some medical expenses of others
Other amounts that result from property damage and personal injury suffered by others for a covered loss when you are legally responsible
We reduce your insurance costs by offering discounts, such as:
- Auto-home discount (when you insure both of these policies with us.)
- Protective device credits
- Safe & Sound® program
Have questions? Check the following:
It takes just 10 minutes to complete a Request for Home Insurance Quote
Have the following information available to make your quote as accurate as possible:
- The amount of coverage you want on your home and/or your contents if purchasing rental/condominium insurance.
- The age and construction of your home
Note: If you are comparing rates, have your current policy available or know the limits of insurance and any additional or special coverage on your current policy.
Common Home Insurance Questions
Home Insurance Terms and Definitions
Get a Home Insurance Rate Quote
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Auto Insurance Terms and Definitions
Get an Auto Insurance Rate Quote